I hope you are keeping safe during this ongoing COVID-19 craziness.
Thankfully here in NZ life is almost back to normal and as always at ConvertBox HQ we are constantly working hard to improve the platform, add new features and solidify ConvertBox as an industry leader.
Today, I’m excited to announce the first of several major platform updates we will be releasing over the next few weeks. This new update is live right now and includes some major new account features.
Let’s jump in and see what’s new…
New user management features
This something we had planned from the beginning for our PRO accounts but it was unfortunately pushed back several times due to other higher priority development.
Now it’s here…
Under your account settings, you will see a brand new area called “Users”. In this new area, you can create and manage up to 5 sub-users for your account.
This is perfect if you are working with a team and you need to provide separate access to your account with specific access privileges.
You can choose from two user roles, “ADMINS” who have access to manage your entire account and settings or “EDITORS” who only have access to manage specific sites. You can also upgrade and downgrade sub-users at any time as needed.
New integration privileges
This new feature works alongside user management and provides you with an additional option to set which sites an integration can be accessed from.
This is very useful if you want to organise your integrations or to restrict an integration to only be used and accessed with specific site/s. This option will show when creating a new integration or can be accessed via the new “Edit” button on any existing integrations.
Alongside these bigger features, as usual, we’ve also silently released several smaller but still important platform fixes and general improvements.
Among these improvements are…
- Several UI changes to make the platform more intuitive and all-around easier to navigate. These changes also pave the way for some major new changes we have planned for the editor and dashboard.
- Sites in your account menu and settings are now listed alphabetically for more convenient selection.
- You can now edit the names of your existing account CRM/ESP integrations in case you need to rename them later.
- Cross-domain tracking is now supported for Google Analytics domain linker on ConvertBox buttons/forms.
- We’ve made some big improvements to our back end account management systems. While you don’t directly see these changes they allow us to better manage and troubleshoot accounts which ultimately means our team can provide you with faster and more efficient technical support.
From all the team and ConvertBox, we hope you love these new features/improvements!